TYPO3 is an open source Enterprise Web Content Management System (WCM) offering out-of-the- box operation with a complete set of standard modules and a clean and robust high-performance architecture, accommodating virtually every kind of custom solution or extension.
Enterprise Web Content Management (WCM)
These are just some of the many features positioning TYPO3 as a market leader in the field of enterprise web content management systems:
- intuitive user interface
- role based permissions
- flexible globalization of content
- multi-site and multi-language administration
- digital assets management
- flexible publishing and translation workflow
- enterprise search features
- great extensibility and stable API
- multi-channel single-source publishing
- straightforward upgrade path
- long term support (LTS) versions
- core development supported by TYPO3 Association ensuring stable future
Our notable TYPO3 references
TYPO3 applied in government
Essential Dots was hired to implement a web solution for monitoring and evaluating of health care quality indicators on a republic level...
Project website: www.askva.org
Serbian TYPO3 support website
TYPO3.rs is a free TYPO3 support site on Serbian. Featured on the web site is a complete TYPO3 manual for editors and administrators on Serbian (in amount of around 200 pages of printed material)...
Project website: www.typo3.rs